Warranty (One Year Limited)
Safe and Cozy Essentials warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the original purchase date. During this period, Safe and Cozy Essentials will repair or replace defective products with new or reconditioned products at Safe and Cozy Essential’s option, without charge to you.
This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the product when the product is used for the purpose intended, under normal conditions, and does not apply to damages caused by drops, typical wear and tear over time, the natural breakdown of colors, the materials with use, accident, unreasonable use, improper care, modifications, alterations or negligence.
Safe and Cozy Essentials makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this product other than as set forth below. Safe and Cozy Essentials makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
Limited Warranty Conditions
We have worked very hard to develop the finest products, but if there is a defect in the construction of your Safe and Cozy Essentials product, we will fix or replace it. The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by Safe and Cozy Essentials. Safe and Cozy Essentials does not warrant, and is not responsible for, any product or other device made by anyone other than Safe and Cozy Essentials. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the USA. (Within the USA including US 48 States, Alaska and Hawaii.)
- This warranty covers only normal use of the product. Safe and Cozy Essentials shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Safe and Cozy Essentials representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use or other non-recommended practices.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- All shipping fees both to and from Safe and Cozy Essentials must be paid by the customer.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
Instructions for Obtaining Warranty Replacement or Service
- All shipping fees both to and from Safe and Cozy Essentials must be paid by the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.
- To receive a defective product replacement, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. Safe and Cozy Essentials will offer no warranty service without this number.